Enough Spoons

Abundance is everywhere.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have a good editor

I am realizing that I need a really good editor, someone who wants to guide me. But without sending my writing out, no one will know they want to work with me. So I did the thing that's always worked best, I have learned over the years, and said an affirmation. And made a plan to send out queries. And before you leap off somewhere else and write me off as a kook, know how powerful affirmation can be. Try it before you knock it, in other words. Every time I do this, something manifests. A friend of mine has a related philosophy but it's even simpler: Just take action... and the universe will give you something to do.

I have that beginning-of-September feeling of fullness, that it's time to organize and go back to a disciplined schedule, to get some things done. I'll start working toward specific goals for a certain number of hours a week. I am ready to put myself in the ring again. It's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home